Mazeberry further rides the hyper-growth wave and is proud to welcome many more new clients!
The Mazeberry team is proud to welcome 9 new references for the end of the year! This confirms the sustainability and dynamism of Mazeberry’s economic model, which has recently been rewarded in the Deloitte North Fast 50 ranking. Mazeberry strengthens its position as an expert in the marketing attribution and ecommerce merchandising industry.
Thanks to our two Solutions, we are now part of marketers and advertisers’ support system. We empower them to focus on core activities -strategic mapping and performance optimization- by freeing them from the hurdle of constantly dealing with a massive influx of data.
The following renown brands trust Mazeberry to tackle their daily challenges:
- Burton of London, famous ready-to-wear fashion retailer,
- Columbia, American outdoors brand,
- Ixina & Cuisine Plus (Groupe FBD), leading bespoke kitchen designer,
- Jardiland, one of the largest garden retailer,
- Le Slip Français, the rising start-up that manufactures and sell made in France underwears,
- MGEN, France second largest private health insurer,
- Samsung France, French entity of the world famous South Korean High-Tech brand,
- Sephora, LVMH owned chain of cosmetics stores,
- And The Kooples, the fashion retailer prized by fashion-conscious shoppers.
Thibaut Lemay, Mazeberry CEO and co-founder.
If you too wish to benefit from both an analytical view of your attribution & eCommerce merchandising strategies, feel free to request a demo 🙂